What’s in the Box
- HK45 45 Auto Black Centerfire Pistol (2) 10-Round Magazines
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
The Caliber .45 ACP HK45 includes several user-inspired enhancements including changeable grip panels (backstraps), a Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail, better ergonomics, and more ambidextrous controls. Capable of firing standard .45 ACP ball through +P ammunition, the HK45 combines the accuracy, modularity, reliability and minimum 20,000 round service life of the famed USP45 series with the improved ergonomics of the P2000 series pistols. Extensively tested and operationally proven, the HK45 Series is a new paradigm for Heckler & Koch handgun design and is currently being assembled from U.S. and German made components at HK’s American manufacturing facility in Newington, New Hampshire.
- HK45 grip-to-slide angle matches Model 1911’s profile
- Common high-capacity metal magazines with a capacity of 10 rounds
- Ambidextrous controls with dual slide releases and enlarged magazine release
- Uses the proven modified Browning linkless recoil operating system
- O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup
- Polygonal rifling for longer barrel life and better accuracy
- Improved ergonomic control levers (safety and/or decocking)
- Low profile drift adjustable 3-dot sights
- Contoured and radiused slide with forward slide (grasping) grooves and anti-glare longitudinal ribs
- Manufacturer: H&K
- Model: HK45
- Model Number: 745001-A5
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Action: DA/SA
- Safety: Manual Safety Decocking Lever
- Barrel Length: 4.4 in.
- Weight (with magazine): 31.2 oz.
- Sights: Fixed (Open square notch rear sight with contrast points)
- Sight Radius: 6.63 in.
- Magazine Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Finish: Black
- Other Features: Ambidextrous Magazine Release MIL STD 1913 Picatinny Rail Polymer Frame
Purchase your Firearms from qualityarmz.com for the most affordable firearms online.