Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 9mm Centerfire Pistol with No Thumb Safety
Smith & Wesson M&P9 The Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 9mm pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and high grip to barrel bore axis ratio for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol, available in three calibers, includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach. The striker-fire, semi-automatic polymer pistol includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.
- High grip to barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol more comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Proven optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
- Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
- SKU: 11521
- Model: M&P®9 M2.0™
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 17+1
- Barrel Length: 4.25″ / 10.8 cm
- Overall Length: 7.4″
- Front Sight: Steel – White Dot
- Rear Sight: Steel – White Two Dot
- Action: Striker Fire
- Grip: Polymer
- Weight: 24.7 oz / 700.2g
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite® Finish
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite® Finish
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Purpose: Home Protection Personal Protection.